Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Love These Girls!!


April, Julie, Susan, Kelly and me
We had such a relaxing girl's night out the last week. (I'm just getting this post up today because I forgot my camera and my sweet friend Susan just sent me this picture and a cute card in the mail today.) We try to get together every few months with our original "Bunco" group girls since we don't play bunco anymore but we still need a night out with each other. This month we went to Bella Terra and ate at Pasta Pomodoro - Yummy! Then we just talked and walked around the shops that closed a bit earlier than we anticipated. Oh well... it was still a night out with no one to worry about but yourself! I feel very blessed to have such a great group of friends... we missed the ones that we not able to make it!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I love girls night out, sometimes it is just needed.