Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fun in the Sun

We love living in Huntington Beach! When it's sunny and warm outside you have to do fun stuff, so we did alot this past weekend. It actually started Thursday... I took Jack and Nate to the beach with some friends. This was Nate's first time this year to actually play so I wanted to get some pictures of this outing. Well, I thought I was taking pictures but some little munchkin decided to play with my camera and put it video. So all the pictures turned out to be videos and I've included the two that came out best but they are only a few seconds long! Oh well.
Then Friday we got out the triple slip n' slide and baby pool for Nate. Taylor had a friend over so I took pictures of them racing. Fun!


THEN Saturday we went to one of our friends house that has a huge blow-up waterslide (the $499 one at Costco) - Superfun! I, of course, forgot my camera that day so you don't get the see the injury Jack received after get knocked into the bushes after one of the crazy Dads slid down after him during the watergun fight!!! But the fun didn't stop there... after that we went to another friends house for a BBQ pool party! Yummy food, total entertainment and not one problem getting the kids asleep by 7:30 that night!

2 comments:

GINA said...

Sounds like fun. I totally miss the beach. I really want to make it to Cali this summer. Brian's never been there and Chris is there this summer. Hopefully we'll make it that way!

Michele said...

Gina- Let me know when you make your plans!!! Love to see you!