Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Fun Days before School (I'm still catching up)

We had a yummy BBQ at our friends house on Labor Day with lots of food and swimming. The kids and dads had chicken fights, a contest jumping through a hoop without touching it and who could do the best flip. Lots of fun and good sleep that night!

Taylor lost this round of chicken fighting!

Dads taking a break to cook on the bar-b!

Eatin' good stuff...

The Sim family relaxing in the hot tub.


Then had an awesome day at the beach with more friends the day before school. I know I've said this before... but we love living at the beach! It's so nice to spend all day then have a 2 minute ride home for showers!

Two cuties...

Friends..

Messy cuties...

Playing in sand...

6 comments:

Tamara said...

Those are some cute kids, I can't wait to see them soon:)

Baak Talk said...

I'm going to miss the 2 minute ride home from the beach!!

Autumn said...

Every day should be summer! I am always so bummed when school starts, probably even more than my kids, yep what a great example I am, ha! ha!

Sechrist Family said...

I wanna go to the beach again!!! UGH!! Why do we ALL have to be in school!!!!

GINA said...

I miss the water too! I want to come to Cali to visit everyone!

Dixons said...

I need to just stop looking at all of your blogs. I just get sad when I see you all hanging out together and seeing the beach pics!!! Sniff, sniff...