Friday, September 26, 2008

Creativity emerging...

from my kidos this week. Taylor was getting ready for soccer practice when she realized she didn’t have any clean socks (yes, I’m a little behind on laundry) so she decided to cut up a pair of her tights that were way too small. So small in fact that I don’t even know why they were in her draw. This is how they turned out… kinda cute huh? The same day, Jack was upstairs being very quite so I knew he was up to something. Well, he was coming down the stairs yelling “Mom, guess what?” but I couldn’t see him yet. So I said “What, Jack?” He jumps out from the bottom step and yells “I’m the King of the World” and below is what he was wearing. Look a little closer and you will realize his cape is the skirt for a Christmas tree! I tried so hard not to laugh out loud because he was so proud and acted like he was the “King of the World!” I love my kids imagination and wish I had some of their creativity! Nothing is impossible to them!

3 comments:

Emily C said...

LOL! Jack looks like the Burger King on the new BK commericials. too funny.

and the new soccer socks are very fashion forward, very creative Taylor!!!

The Mcclellan's said...

Your kids are so cute. I love Jack's outfit he is so creative. How did things work out with you babysitting? I hope your charging more.

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

That is so funny!