Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Day of School ...

Yes, I know I'm a little late! They've been in school almost 3 weeks now and I'm just getting this posted... oh well! Jack is in his 2 year of preschool and loves it! He is so excited to be with his friends and loves his teacher! The first picture is of the day we went to meet his 1st teacher. She was really nice and I say "was" because I have switched him to a different class now. The one he was in was a little too young for him so I moved him to a different school within the district that has more kids his age. The next picture is from his 1st day and if you're wondering what is on his shirts... it's The Hulk! He just had to wear it!!

Taylor is now in 3rd grade... a big jump I hear from other moms! Lots more homework which we have already experienced from the 1st day. Yes... homework the FIRST day! But we love her teacher. She's great! It was also alot of fun shopping with Taylor this year for school. She had to get more stuff that was JUST for her like notebooks, folders, etc. and it was fun to see her style she picked out. AND apparently "No one takes a backpack mom, I just need a shoulder bag" (see picture below) I found the greatest deal on one at TJ Max!!
Girlfriends... aren't they cute?!?
Mom and her baby girl... she's gonna be taller than me in now time!

3 comments:

Baak Talk said...

who's taylor's teacher! Which school did you switch Jack to?

Looking at the pics makes me homesick I must say.

Hope all is well.

Michele said...

She got Mrs. Veach. I switched Jack back to Perry... he is much happier.

We miss you guys... everytime we pass your house the kids yell out on of your kids names. Maybe we will be in the same neighborhood again someday!

Baak Talk said...

I just saw your answer to my comment. Mrs. Veach was Kierstin's favorite teacher ever. She had her for 3rd grade. When she moved up to 4th Mrs. Veach had to do the combo so she requested Kiertin to be in her class. I'm sure you already love her. This is supposed to be her last year teaching!