Tuesday, June 3, 2008

No Self Control over Sweets

I'm blogging right now because my boys are napping, my daughter is still in school and instead of doing the laundry or something else NOT fun, I really want to sit in front of the TV and eat chocolate chips cookies that Taylor just HAD to have at Target. In other words... I have no self control right now. I really want those cookies but I promised myself that TODAY would be the day I started Weight Watchers over again. Since our anniversary trip, I have not done so well at sticking to WW and I'm really upset about that because I had lost 8 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks and was feeling great. So here I go again... wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Sechrist Family said...

Thats me!!! I am with ya!!! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you! I am running around like crazy! How are you guys?

Tamara said...

You can do it Michelle...you should join our weight loss blog, we are all helping each other to be motivated and accountable for those chocolate cookies;)

Jillonnie said...

hey, i'm on ww too!!! good luck. your blog is cute, i was excited when i got your comment, how are things going? hopefully we will see eachother sometime this summer. i usually come to the beach on thursdays.

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

YOUU CAN DOOO IT!
(Just wish I could stick to it too.)

The Mcclellan's said...

Good luck, I think we all struggle with the same thing. Sweets are just so good you cant pass them up.

Moody Family... said...

i love that you feel like me - although i feel like that EVERY day!!!! :)