Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Birthday Week...

This was definitely a birthday not to complain about... yes, I turned 35, but it was so much fun and I don't feel 35 so who cares!! I feel very blessed at this point in my life. I have a wonderful husband, 3 super great kids and friends that are so sweet and caring and I just love them all! My birthday started the day before the actual date which was the 23rd of June. The Briscoe family had a party for me at my brother-in-law's home with yummy food and dessert. Then on my birthday, my mother-in-law Nancy, said she wanted to take me out to breakfast... so I got ready as fast as I could because she said she had to be back to help my father-in-law and off we went. Well... when we got to the resturant, I see all these people with their menus covering their faces. They were my good friends pictured below... Holly, Natalie, Jen, Amber (with baby Caden) and Kelly. I was so surprised!! Nancy's not in the picture because she had to leave early. Then I had so many phone calls this year to wish me a Happy B-day from friends and family... I love them all!!
But my day didn't end there. My hubby took me out to dinner that night at BJ's and we didn't even get a pazookie - he offered and I said "NO, I'm trying to be good." Then on Wednesday some more of my friends met up at Pei Wei for dinner and a little chit-chat, then we had Pinkberry (frozen yogart with fresh fruit for those who don't know) for dessert which is now one of my new loves! I'm so sad because I forgot to take a picture of all of us before we left, but I did get one of me and Jen enjoying our dessert. (And don't you just love my new Roxy purse I
received from Kelly and Amber - LOVE IT!)

2 comments:

Autumn said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MICHELE!
THE PURSE IS ADORABLE!!

Tamara said...

Happy Birthday!! Next year we should celebrate together:)