Monday, June 9, 2008

5 Things We Are Grateful For...

Ok - so I've got to get better at this weekly posting... I completely forgot last week so we are doubling up!!

Brandon is grateful for our kids... they were so much fun the week before last, we just had a blast with them. This week he is grateful for our family and friends that supported our Grand Re-opening at our shop. Check out www.twistedtinmotorsports.com/.


Michele is grateful for getting through the week before without any injuries with the kids. This week I am grateful for the sweet prayers I hear the kids say during breakfast, dinner and bedtime... I just cherish their sweet thoughts. Nate just starting (at least trying) to sing I Am A Child of God that we sing before bedtime everynight and I just love it!

Taylor is grateful for spending time with Daddy so much - he has been home so much more and she is enjoying every moment with him. This week she is grateful she was able to go to the Twisted Tin Re-opening and to see friends there.


Jack is grateful he could see his friends at school the week before. This week he is grateful to spend time with his family and dance at the Twisted Tin Re-Opening with the band that played there... he has some good moves!!


Nate is grateful for la-la (that means his drink) this week and his sucker that is all over his shirt in the picture below!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

congrats in the re-opening of the shop...that is hard work.

Kristin said...

I love this idea. It is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

What irony? Brandon, Montana here, just came across your store and thought I would say hi. congratulations m.alexander@excite.com