Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddy's Day

I had to post a couple of gifts the kids gave to Brandon. They love their Dad so much. He is the fun one in the family... always wrestling with the boys and making Taylor laugh out loud! He definitely acts like a big kid but is such a great Dad! I love him so much and feel very blessed to have him as a husband and dad to our kids! Happy Father's Day Brandon - we love you!

Jack's Present - I love the 6 months old and 50 ft tall.

One of Taylor's present - I couldn't scan them all, but I love the last sentence! She came up with these on her on.
And I love this picture below because this is a Dad at his finest moment - asleep with his boy and his dog. (Jack was about 3 months old)

3 comments:

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

I don't have your email, so this will have to do. What was the website you talked about that you can publish your blog into a book?

Michele said...

It's www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook - my email is fivebriscoes@yahoo.com! Hope this helps!

Tamara said...

That is pretty close to perfect.