Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday at Irvine Park. We've never been to this Pumpkin Patch before and there was so much to do! We mainly did all the free stuff and didn't stay very long because it was SO hot! It's supposed to be cooling down here in Cali but not yet. We are still in the high 80's and are really ready for some fall weather. But the kids had fun and that's all that matters, right?!?

My three cuties!










Patrick & Mika going into the Haunted House... and them coming out!! She hated it!

Jack, Alex, Nate and Taylor (I love their faces in this pic)
Jack and Hannah



Brandon pushing Nate... that was hard work. I did it the first 3 laps!

Nater!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like so much fun! I love fall. (especially when it is cool outside).

Baak Talk said...

I didn't know they had a pumpkin patch there. Looks so fun! How did I miss that.

Sechrist Family said...

CUTE! I love it! Your family picture looks great!! I need to call Brandon, I know.......:) Miss you!

Tamara said...

Great family photos:)