Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jack and Soccer...

This is my favorite age to watch my kids play soccer. Taylor was picking flowers at this age and Jack... well he is looking up in the air and spitting at who knows what or waving to us as he chases his teammates who are kicking the ball. It's hiliarious and I love it! I really thought he would be more aggressive but no, he's not. He's just really happy to be out there running around and thinks it's awesome if anyone scores... even if it's the other team! Gotta love him!! Here are a few pictures of our soccer boy.

4 comments:

Sharie McCraney said...

OK, that is cute. You make me wish I did soccer for Zander. Are you doing t-ball for Jack? If you do we should try to get on the same league and team. I love your picture too. That was last years pic. right? I'm with you on Prop 8 too. We must win!!!

GINA said...

I miss Avery playing soccer. Football and soccer are at the same time so Avery chose football, but I think he'll change his mind next year.

Baak Talk said...

Brian is SOOO sad he didn't get to play soccer this year! So I hope Jack has enough fun for them both.

We missed seeing you at the harvest fair. You'll have to come out here for dinner sometime and check out the real estate!

Amber said...

I tagged you. Go to my BLOG.