Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Kids Version of "So You Think You Can Dance"

Our family was really into "So You Think You Can Dance" this season... so much so that my kids decided to make their own dance show. Taylor's friend, Sidney, was the judge and Taylor and Jack were the performers. I just about peed my pants from laughing so hard when Jack came out with his shirt off and hair slicked back (all Taylor's idea)!! There were so cute I just had to share...





Jack's solo... dancing for his life!!

2 comments:

GINA said...

I watched the show too! I was so glad to see him win (can't remember his name!) Love the wig.

Tamara said...

Oh my gosh...I laughed so hard. That is certainly my favorite show and you know that if that show was out when we were in high school, we would have been doing the same thing!!