Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I MISS MY PARENTS...

SO MUCH! I wish they lived closer! My kids love having them here and really miss them when they're gone! They came to visit last month... I'm just very behind on blogging. But we really had the best visit ever! We even had a 1/2 birthday party for Jack and Taylor since their birthdays are in December (Taylor is ON Christmas Day) which is the hardest and busiest time of the year to have birthday parties. We also went to the beach, the OC Fair, had a girl’s day of manicures and pedicures, a boy’s day of fishing, swam at the pool at their hotel and sooooo much shopping which really makes me miss my mom because that’s what we used to do the most when I lived at home. That was our time to talk and catch up on what was going on in my life while I was growing up. Mom & Dad… I really love and miss you so much! Thanks for all the memories while you were here… we had an awesome time.


Taylor, Jack, Mom & Dad (Nate wouldn't cooperate, as usual)

The 1/2 year b-day party for Jack & Taylor!




The Beach...

Dad and Nate taking a stroll.

My cute Dad and................... my sexy Momma!!


The cute couple!

Nate flirting...

The OC Fair...


Lovin' the fair!

Riding the ponies... Nate wouldn't cooperate AGAIN!


Can't wait until next year!!!!!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Yeah some updates! Glad you enjoyed your time with your parents! Fun chit chatting with ya at church!

GINA said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Tell your mom and dad I said a hi!

Tamara said...

Are you going to the LA Fair?? We are!!