Saturday, August 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

Only because I love and miss you Holly!!

My 3 Joys: My family, any combo of peanut butter/chocolate, sitting on the beach watching my kids play

My 3 Fears: My family being hurt, sleeping closest to the door (wherever we are I make Brandon sleep on the side that is closest to the door), belly buttons (don't look or touch mine)

My 3 Current Obsessions: Reading, blogging, taking pictures of my cute kids

3 Surprising Facts: I'm a coal miner daughter, I lived in a place called Big Stone Gap (Virginia), and I have to have dessert daily (stole that from Kristin but it's definitely true!!!)

I tag Lindsey, Tamara, Gina, Nicole, Kelly, Robyn

1 comment:

Dixons said...

SO fun to read this! I did say chocolate/peanut butter as a joy of mine, and I'd have to say your pnut butter fudge would be up there in the top favorites!!! Love and miss you, girl!!!