Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Forgotten Present...

You know how every year you hide Christmas presents so well that you end up forgetting about it and you find it a day or two after Christmas... well that just happened to Grandma Briscoe for Nate's birthday! She bought him a pair of sunglasses (as you see in the picture) and forgot about them. Needless to say, he now wears them everywhere... to the store, to the vet, to BED, you name it he has them on. SO CUTE, especially with his beloved binky!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

He is SO cute, Michele!

Michele said...

Thanks Kristin!! I think so too!

Tamara said...

So adorable...those are the coolest pair of sunglasses that I have seen in awhile.

GINA said...

So I feel like a big looser. #1 I didn't know you had a blog and #2 I didn't know you had three kids!. I feel so out of the loop. I'm so glad you guys are doing well. Your kids are so cute! I promise to keep in touch more!