Friday, April 11, 2008

Bon Jovi Rocks!



So I just had the best girl's night out ever..... we went to see Bon Jovi in concert and Daughtry opened for them. It was amazing. I have to say that my new concert buddy is for sure Kristin Arnold and Jen Schumann. We stood the entire time and dance like we were back in high school. Thanks so much to Amber Sim for getting us all together. It was so fun and a great group of girls to hang with... love ya Holly, Jen, Amber, Steph, Kristin and Melanie (all pictured above).

4 comments:

Tamara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamara said...

I wished that I was there and I totally would have gone with you. I was begging Doug to go but he just wouldn't do it. Welcome to the blogging world, it will be great to see what is going on. Have you heard that we are moving to LA in August?

Kristin said...

Neil Diamond...here we come!

Michele said...

I can't believe you are talking me into going to this... although I'm pretty excited to hang with the girls again!