Thursday, July 10, 2008

Visit from the Sechrist Family

A couple of weeks ago we had a visit from the Sechrist family and it was a blast! Lindsey is like a sister to me... I just love her!! So when she said she was coming down... I was so excited even if it was just for a day and a half! We, of course, went to the beach as soon as they got here and it was a little on the cool side but it was still beautiful. The kids hit it off right away and had so much fun! I took pictures at the beach but had my camera on the wrong setting so none of them turned out but thanks to Lins we have pictures of the fun!


Dylan trying to eat grapes and also stay warm!


Lindsey, Nate and me


I love this picture of Jared and Lins - so cute!

Taylor and Dylan

Later that night after dinner the kids decided to put on a show for us in the "under contruction" living room as you can tell by the video. It's a little long but hilarious. Taylor is on the drums (and bossing everyone as usual), Jack is playing the tamborine (which is really his bear that makes noise), Cole is playing the piano and the star of the show is Dylan on the guitar! Yes, two kids are missing... Nate and Brock. They were doing who knows what...

The next day we went to the beach again... so much fun and still a bit chilly. Afterwards we went home, showered and went to main street for an early dinner at Mo's BBQ. Yummy! Then it was time for them to get on the road back to Vegas. I'm so glad they were able to come down... it was so much fun. We have promised to make it happen more often since we are only 4 hours away. And the boys (meaning Brandon and Jared) have already planned a hunting trip in October and I'll come visit in Vegas! We miss you Sechrist family!

3 comments:

GINA said...

Sooo cute!!! I think we all need to plan and get our kids together and play. Now that we are all on the west coast. I think it would totally be a blast!!!

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

So good to see all of y'all and 2nd generation friends! Maybe next time we'll get to see you when we come. Our plans changed while in Anaheim and we ended up down in Oceanside for the 4th.

Tamara said...

Good times....we will have to have a repeat when I move there:)