Monday, July 14, 2008

Look out!! Jack is on a 2-wheeler now!

So last week Jack decided it was time to take his training wheels off his "motorcycle" (which is really his bicycle, but DO NOT call it a bike or you're in trouble). So I told him to call his Dad at work and tell him take them off when he gets home. Brandon was so excited, as was I, but wondering if he would really do it. We have been wanting to take them off for a while, but with no agreement from Jack. So as soon as he got home he took them off and ask Jack if he wanted help. Well... Brandon held on to his seat for maybe 2 seconds and he started riding like a champ! He even did a little wheely!!! See the video below... I was shocked!!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

What a Stud! He did awesome! Doesn't even look like the 1st time, totally comfortable and confident!
Thanks for listening yesterday!!

GINA said...

That great! It took Aver a while to get going on his bike. He just got a new one for his birthday and I'm hoping he'll be more confident on this one, he loves to ride he just is nervous. Your son is too cute!

Anonymous said...

wow! I am impressed!

Busy B Preschool said...

Hi! That is awesome that he is riding a 2 wheeler. I can't wait for Curren to. I just found you from Autumn. We need to hang out and do pool days again with the Steiner's.