Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jack Boy!

We celebrated Jack's half birthday back in July when my parents were here but I wanted to let him know how much we love him on his real b-day which is December 5th! I ask him what he wanted to do on his REAL birthday and he said "Let's go bowling" and I said "Fun... let's do it!" So last Friday our little family went bowling and we had a blast. I think Nate enjoyed it more than any of us. We got bumpers for the kids lane and Brandon and I had a lane to ourselves. I stunk so bad Taylor beat me by 50 pins!! Oh well! Here are some pics below of us from Brandon's phone because my camera died.

My favorite things about Jack...


*His wrinkle nose smile!


*His 5 minute hugs!


*His sense of humor!


*His comeback skills (just like his dad)!


*His inventions!


*He is so smart!


*He is the definition of a boy... loves to seek and destroy!

1 comment:

Sechrist Family said...

Happy Birthday Jack! We hope to see you guys again soon!!! Cute pictures, I am finally done with school for the semester so now I am catching up on everyones blogs.....miss ya.