Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tribute to Paul Newman

I had to give a little tribute to Paul Newman... he was my all time favorite actor! He died a few days ago at the age of 83 of cancer. I could watch Cool Hand Luke over and over just to look him and his famous blue eyes. My dad and I practically begged a movie theater to give me this awesome poster that was displayed of him so I could take it home and hang it in my room when I was young. I still to this day love him and I'm sad to see such a TRUE movie icon pass on. He was such a gentlman and also a very generous man... he donates ALL the millions he receives from his "Newman's Own" dressing company to charity. He thought it was hiliarious that his dressing made more money than his movies.

2 comments:

GINA said...

I didn't hear about his death until yesterday (I know I need to watch the news). I was sad to hear of his death. He was a great actor!

Kristin said...

I am sad with you! I loved The Sting...miss him.