Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year's Eve 2011

Starting it off right by playing a game of Mario Cart on the wii while waiting for friends to arrive!

Then they slowly came... 

Kristin and Jen
Sophie!!
Bob & Kim

Brian & Aaron
Kiddos playing the wii again!

And Nate & Shainie watched (look at those bellies!)

More talking...
More playing

And way too much eating...

And for some reason, there we no pics of Kristin and I on my camera... so I stole this one from Kristin's blog!!

Jennifer and Brandon playing Just Dance 2 on wii

Steve and Ruben! 
Jennifer and Ruben
Steve and Kristin
Brandon and I


2 comments:

Kristin said...

SO fun!! Thanks Briscoes!!

Emily C said...

this is my kind of fun. sure do miss all the parties at your house. always laid back and good company.

can we please go to bella terra movies again some day? :)