Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008

We had a really nice Christmas at the Briscoe home... here are some pics and videos of our day.

Night before Christmas...stocking where too full to hang from the mantel.


Taylor lovin' her lotion set.
Nate's Cookie Monster Pillow that's almost bigger than him.

This is Taylor's reaction to the big surprise... after seeing the cute socks!

Jack's reaction to his big surprise... from Daddy!

Looking through the new scope.

Loving Daddy after the big surprise. Nice pjs babe.

Big brother helping Nate with his gift.

Nate's favorite... a blue sword.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

oh my GOSH! That is so cute! I love her! I don't know what I love more...the reaction to the phone or to the SOCKS! Love her.

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

That was hilarious!!!

JS said...

My favorite lines...
"No way" (Taylor)

and

"Its an underground squirrel killer!"

I am totally laughing!