Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight Night... Edward!!

We had our long awaited Twilight night on Friday and it was worth the wait! I have never been in a movie where people screamed as soon as the movie started... it was hilarious! Everytime Edward or Jacob come on the screen the girls just went crazy. It was so fun and it was definitely worth the wait. But I have to say, at first, Edward wasn't my favorite (not MY Edward) but he grew on me and I'm excited to see it again. We had a great night and yummy CPK food! Can't wait for the next one... Love these ladies... Kristin, Kelly, me and Amber

3 comments:

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!!

Autumn said...

Hey You-
Already have that picture for my Christmas card, sent it to Costco right before I put it on my blog!
Need your address and you can have your own personal copy, hee! hee!
Ok, so I think I am going to start the Twilight series, finally! Do you or anyone you know have the series and is willing to lend out?
Then I will have to see the movie!!
Sorry I missed class, we got home late Saturday night, next week for sure, plus I think Christian is giving a talk in primary!

Kristin said...

So fun. We must go again (and again and again :)