Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

Brandon's birthday was on Sunday... but we started his birthday on Thursday by celebrating at the Melting Pot! Yummy! If you've never been... you HAVE to try it! Fondue heaven! But I'm so bummed because I forgot my camera so we have no pictures from the event ! But I got a few shots of his little family party we had on Sunday. He requested a chocolate cake with pudding in the middle. So I made that with homemade cream cheese frosting with a little orange food coloring to make it a little Halloweeny! The kids decorated the rest of the cake! Happy Birthday babe - we love you!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Cute cake but even cuter cake platter!
Our Sunday School class is so fun!
Love catching up too!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday to Brandon! Looks like you guys had fun!